• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Buyers Can Request Return a Month After Purchase?

I got the glasses back, took a video of opening them. Buyer didn't trash the lenses, but he chipped the orbital finish on upper orbitals, bottom orbitals, and the pictures he showed. What a scammer...

Can you show us the before and after?

Pictures of the orbitals were posted already, I'm uploading video right now. I'll give y'all a link in a second. I trimmed the video of cutting box open because it had address of buyer and me, but I did take a video from start to finish. I will keep that original copy for eBay's viewing pleasure.

I got the glasses back, took a video of opening them. Buyer didn't trash the lenses, but he chipped the orbital finish on upper orbitals, bottom orbitals, and the pictures he showed. What a scammer...
Do you have to give him a refund? What about partial refund since they aren't in the condition you sold them.

Looks like he did bitch up the orbitals pretty good. Did the inside of the lenses have delamination around the outer edges before you shipped them? I think he probably found a better deal from somewhere/someone else and had buyers remorse. I would contact ebay/paypal again since you have the item in hand. I personally would never try to scam someone who wears crocks. It never ends well :dance2:

Looks like he did bitch up the orbitals pretty good. I would contact ebay/paypal again since you have the item in hand. I personally would never try to scam someone who wears crocks. It never ends well :dance2:

I deadlift and squat in Crocs, it's really nice. They allow you to dig your heels in without giving you a lot of pain later (for squats) and then when you switch to deadlifts, it's easy to slip them off and deadlift barefoot. And yes, I wear them indoors. :D

I'm also a closet sneakerhead though, go figure.

Looks like he did bitch up the orbitals pretty good. Did the inside of the lenses have delamination around the outer edges before you shipped them? I think he probably found a better deal from somewhere/someone else and had buyers remorse. I would contact ebay/paypal again since you have the item in hand. I personally would never try to scam someone who wears crocks. It never ends well :dance2:

I think he found a better deal as well and nope, no delam..yet another indication of him wearing them. Granted, the delam is very minor but it is now there when before it was not. As far as inmates go, they didn't go for that much ($155)

Back