• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay ghost bidders

IMG_3920.gif

If I knew he was so bitter, I will bid on his next item he liked , & post it on to him

Lol I must have really gotten to you. This is a big deal for you. You need more action in your life bud
Trust me you really are not clever enough to get to me, check my occupation out, gets quite exciting on a rig.
Are you really a medic ..if not oh the shame.. now put ya partner on as your comebacks are atrotious.

Trust me you really are not clever enough to get to me, check my occupation out, gets quite exciting on a rig.
Are you really a medic ..if not oh the shame.. now put ya partner on as your comebacks are atrotious.
I’m an operational medic and sniper. Anyway bud, I’m sure you’re all cool dudes in your own right outside of this thread. I’m out. Gotta get on with life. It’s been fun ✌🏻(I assume you mean an oil rig, that’s cool man)

Last edited:
I’m an operation medic and sniper. Anyway bud, I’m sure you’re all cool dudes in your own right outside of this thread. I’m out. Gotta get on with life. It’s been fun ✌🏻(I assume you mean an oil rig, that’s cool man)
You too man be safe. Good sparring..

Latest Posts

Back