• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Endangered Species Thread

I am starting a thread for people to post pictures/knowledge about ultra limited/mistake/short run pairs of oakley sunglasses. You can also ask questions about any pairs that you have heard a whisper of but are unsure of their existence.

I'll start with a question to the good doctor (his pic) or any other Monster Dog collector: what's the deal with the blood black frame (like a darker cinder red but with no sparkle)? See pic below

3128143263_0c4e53fe79_z.jpg

Were these ever released or was it just a factory trial that never got off the ground?

cool MD there, those are mysterious. i havent posted this here before but hope someone can shed light- my recently acquired Gen1 Titanium Crosshair with Ti-Clear lens. Monster_Beetle or anyone? i want to know some
history on this..

ca9c080b-02f9-cc59.jpg

I am starting a thread for people to post pictures/knowledge about ultra limited/mistake/short run pairs of oakley sunglasses. You can also ask questions about any pairs that you have heard a whisper of but are unsure of their existence.

I'll start with a question to the good doctor (his pic) or any other Monster Dog collector: what's the deal with the blood black frame (like a darker cinder red but with no sparkle)? See pic below

3128143263_0c4e53fe79_z.jpg

Were these ever released or was it just a factory trial that never got off the ground?

Noe that's a NICE looking frame.

Is it just me or did the Eyepatch not last very long? It was a nice style that could've lasted awhile.

How about the Telmex Eyepatch? I've only come across three other pairs in others collections....
Even better... Telmex Gascan. I have yet to see one... Ever. Apparently they exist though o_O

Some may find the thread I started titled "Unissued Oakley Eyewear" of interest, otherwise there are copious numbers of items that would fall into the group of "ultra limited, mistake, short run" glasses, likely too many to mention and any list attempted would still have numerous pieces missing from it due to the sheer numbers concerned. BriP, does the Ti - Ti Clear Crosshair have a part code? The label is obviously Oakley but not a normal production style that I have seen. Eckstream1, there are 4 Telmex, 2 Eyepatch (I have the pol black-ice), and 2 Gascans.

How about the Telmex Eyepatch? I've only come across three other pairs in others collections....
Even better... Telmex Gascan. I have yet to see one... Ever. Apparently they exist though o_O

They exist... a friend of mine has these for his "everyday pair" smh...

Latest Posts

Back