• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Entire Oakley Collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I have sold some pieces out of my total... added some more last count still around 400 pairs plus all the other stuff...... Picked up another piece last night.

Some people reacted to this post.
Oh my wha
Username Hidden said:
Some recent additions include the set of 4 Muzm Sub Zeros, the Pro M / Mumbo Muzm Bundle, the Mumbo Heater pair, an EM and fingerprint EJ, joker NEJ, another Echelon Jawbone, algae M Frame, 2 Monster Dogs, a second yellow Racing Jacket, some NSJ pairs, a couple XX and more......

It just keeps getting better.

View attachment 977485
t a beautiful picture of her. She can be included in the sale to please. Yummy

Get this man a Florida house!

Username Hidden said:
Get this man a Florida house!
The house in FL is off the table. Prices are double what they were just a few years ago and the insurance and tax rates make it almost impossible. We have decided to build a house at the lake here in MO. That also takes a lot of $$ so.......

Username Hidden said:
The house in FL is off the table. Prices are double what they were just a few years ago and the insurance and tax rates make it almost impossible. We have decided to build a house at the lake here in MO. That also takes a lot of $$ so.......

So you’re saying the collection is 200k now? lol

Username Hidden said:
So you’re saying the collection is 200k now? lol
No, but I would take it

Username Hidden said:
I hear that, we wanted to move further south. Not an option with the house size

Username Hidden said:
No, but I would take it

I hear ya man. I haven’t looked thought the whole list but I’d say it’s worth more than 100 now?

Username Hidden said:
I hear ya man. I haven’t looked thought the whole list but I’d say it’s worth more than 100 now?
Im sure its worth over 100,000.

The issue is time + $$ invested to resell it.

Algae mframe. Awesome.

Back