• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Exclusive Holiday Release Of Classic Oakley Wires

Lol, what the heck...keeps life exciting! Otherwise we look like a bunch if fools who care about nothing but Oakley. Have to throw in our economic views too...

Which is fine if you actually know what you're talking about. Just ranting and raving is annoying.

People want them to bring back old stuff, now they're complaining because they're made in China. What did you expect? Wires have been made in China for years now. Why are these any different?

What's not to understand?Frames are made in China..I will never buy another pair of wire frames from Oakley . I don't work for Oakley...just a consumer ..I will spend my money on Vintage stuff...all pre Luxottica.

How do you know they're making new ones? I feel like you can't make that call

mamaby9u.jpg

Discontinued and no longer available.

yny3y8ah.jpg

New limited edition "re-release".

u2uda2e3.jpg

But you are right, I can't make that call my apologies.

Discontinued and no longer available.

New limited edition "re-release".

But you are right, I can't make that call my apologies.

That was more directed towards crosshair but I miss quoted, but at any rate, the point being, people are calling out absolutes on things they aren't certain on. That's the main exercise here.

I for one am glad to see some of the old designs come back. I mean they're not 0.3 or mars, but it's a start!

Last edited by a moderator:
That was more directed towards crosshair but I miss quoted, but at any rate, the point being, people are calling out absolutes on things they aren't certain on. That's the main exercise here.

I for one am glad to see some of the old designs come back. I mean they're not 0.3 or mars, but it's a start!

Hopefully they do these on my shoot to the moon list:

Splice
Plate
Half pints for my kids.

X metal is a long shot but who knows.

That's not the same T wire your comparing, your comparing a Gen 2 T wire to the re-release verision.

gizmo, post: these re-released wires are old stock or new / made in China? I love the original T-wire and thinking to buy one.

I thought the question was if these are from old stock or new? So I answered new.

Back