• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Feedback Update - Mutual Feedback Feature

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
A major update to the feedback system has gone in. Bottom line is before you can see feedback left, you must leave feedback for the member, otherwise after 14 days it will post, and feedback can not be left. This works to solve any retaliatory feedback from seeing a negative review. Details below:

• Feedback will require a deal thread in order to be left
  • Once initial feedback is left, it will be private until the mutual feedback from the other party is left, then both will become public
  • If reciprocal feedback is not left within 14 days of the initial feedback, the initial feedback will become public
Cheers!

A major update to the feedback system has gone in. Bottom line is before you can see feedback left, you must leave feedback for the member, otherwise after 14 days it will post, and feedback can not be left. This works to solve any retaliatory feedback from seeing a negative review. Details below:

• Feedback will require a deal thread in order to be left
  • Once initial feedback is left, it will be private until the mutual feedback from the other party is left, then both will become public
  • If reciprocal feedback is not left within 14 days of the initial feedback, the initial feedback will become public
Cheers!

Will we be able to use conversation links? A lot of us will sell multiple frames on one sale thread and I believe only 1 feedback per thread was allowed.

Will we be able to use conversation links? A lot of us will sell multiple frames on one sale thread and I believe only 1 feedback per thread was allowed.

Ah this is a good call, let me look into this!

The feedback counter doesn’t change since this change was made. I have 9 actual feedbacks and it only shows the number 8. This is even after I leave feedback for the other person. It didn’t change on their feedback number either

The feedback counter doesn’t change since this change was made. I have 9 actual feedbacks and it only shows the number 8. This is even after I leave feedback for the other person. It didn’t change on their feedback number either
@OakleyBoss Same here. Should be 61 now, still says 59.

Last edited:
Back