• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally found one

Yea I was following that thread. I have a lot of eye jackets but I didn’t comment on the thread because the pictures are too blurry to be definitive. The nosebridge logo text looks a little to large but again, without better pictures overall I’m not absolutely sure.
Thanks. I swear some sellers use cameras from 1980 to take their pics...

Thanks. I swear some sellers use cameras from 1980 to take their pics...

I also can’t tell what the frame color is because the lighting sucks. In a world where every camera made in the last 20 years has autofocus, it is crazy that some of these listing’s pictures are really that bad. All smartphones have manual focus too by just tapping on the screen where you want it to focus. It’s almost as if the bad pics are on purpose which is why I question listings that have pics that bad. If it were me and I was interested in that pair, I would request better pictures from the seller and specify they be taken outside if possible.

I also can’t tell what the frame color is because the lighting sucks. In a world where every camera made in the last 20 years has autofocus, it is crazy that some of these listing’s pictures are really that bad. All smartphones have manual focus too by just tapping on the screen where you want it to focus. It’s almost as if the bad pics are on purpose which is why I question listings that have pics that bad. If it were me and I was interested in that pair, I would request better pictures from the seller and specify they be taken outside if possible.
Very valid points. Thanks again, bro. And nice score.

Latest Posts

Back