• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finger Print Enduro

B

BakedTater

My dad has been wanting these since they came out. Finally got them at a decent price. BNIB at our local Ross for $35. Couldn’t pass them up for that price. Took the sticker off them for the picture. I know my dad will love them. He will just have to wait until a Christmas though. He also may be getting my Ceankcase Chrono as well. He tried it on when I was out of town last weekend and he told me he snuck into my room to try it on. Haha. I love that my addiction is FINALLY starting to wear off onto him now. Now, I won’t be the only one constantly getting glasses. I told him, once we move, he will have to get a display for his collection also.

6585B3BF-0EF3-4236-A554-FE25D4DC88A9.jpeg

Damn man. Every time my wife wants to go to Ross I indulge her hoping to find some O gear but never have. That's a good score!

Damn man. Every time my wife wants to go to Ross I indulge her hoping to find some O gear but never have. That's a good score!

Thank you! They have been there for about a year. Our local Ross seems to get decent stuff I.e: (north face jackets, decent cologne, Oakley’s every now and again). Doesn’t happen too often. They were marked at $75. Then I guess they had to clear out old inventory, and had them marked at $35. My dad went in there a while back and tried them on and loved them, so, I hope he’ll be pretty happy. Plus, he really wants my crankcase Chrono, so, I’m going to probably give it to him, saying it’s just a bit too tight on my wrist.

Back