• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Cabinet

Dbninc

Something Clever
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
North of NYC
Found this about an hour away; I believe it’s a single wide 3.0? Didn’t know they had the original shelves and keys to go with it! Can’t wait to clean it up and see if the lights still work.

540B398B-4C11-4781-9738-49B24CA1D0F1.jpeg

B5BFD736-F072-4DDF-AB15-5EC854154B03.jpeg

0A1A813D-08ED-45A4-9200-0E694D78335C.jpeg

Anyone have an extra power cord, or know the proper type of cord to use? I was gonna use an extension cord, but figured I’d ask just in case!

Found this about an hour away; I believe it’s a single wide 3.0? Didn’t know they had the original shelves and keys to go with it! Can’t wait to clean it up and see if the lights still work.

View attachment 883606
View attachment 883607
View attachment 883608

Anyone have an extra power cord, or know the proper type of cord to use? I was gonna use an extension cord, but figured I’d ask just in case!

It’s the standard 3 prong power cable. The same ones they’ve been using for 30 yrs or so for PCs, monitors, scanners and some printers if it has a built in PSU

It’s the standard 3 prong power cable. The same ones they’ve been using for 30 yrs or so for PCs, monitors, scanners and some printers if it has a built in PSU
Ahh like the one that goes from the wall to the power supply on my laptop maybe?

Nice pick up. Take a look under the panel at the bottom that covers the bottom light. When I got one of those types of cabinets the owner didn’t think he still had the cord, but I opened that panel up and there was one wrapped up in there.

Nice pick up. Take a look under the panel at the bottom that covers the bottom light. When I got one of those types of cabinets the owner didn’t think he still had the cord, but I opened that panel up and there was one wrapped up in there.
I’ll definitely take a look, good call!

Possibly. Some laptops had proprietary power cables or ones not as standard.

This guyView attachment 883610

Is it ok to use a razor to remove the tape residue from the door glass? The plastic side and back I wouldn’t use a razor, but perhaps some alcohol would work?

Is it ok to use a razor to remove the tape residue from the door glass? The plastic side and back I wouldn’t use a razor, but perhaps some alcohol would work?

The door should not be glass but plexi. I wouldn’t use a razor for that, you could scratch it pretty easily. Goo gone or the like is what I would use

Latest Posts

Back