• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flight Jacket and Field Jacket

Hi folks, this is a snapshot of the Field Jacket:

field jacket.JPG

I'll post the link to our trade show video, which will feature a whopping 18 seconds of Oakley, as soon as it's available. :)

Field Jacket looks like it's got more viewing range than the Jawbone and maybe Flak. Looks scarily simple, though. A tleast the Flight Jacket keeps the flares on the bottom rim.

Not gonna be :(
I'm digging the Flight Jacket. I really like the temples, although the logo "icon" looks slapped on haphazardly! The field jacket is just ugly. Hopefully people like it, so I can sell a few lol.

:headbang: would have been nice with a huge 8.75 donor...

Are the Shocktube lenses cutable for Split jackets? Do you need Split frames or just OEM lenses to make cuts to Splits (I'll send some lenses if that works and I need Split cuts ;) )

It seems Oakley is getting into the habit of releasing a Jacket once every couple years. I will wait to see what the come out with in 2020.

Split Jacket - 2010
Fast Jacket - 2011
Wind Jacket - 2011
New Racing Jacket - 2012
Half Jacket 2.0 - 2012
Quarter Jacket - 2014
Speed Jacket - 2016
Wind Jacket 2.0 - 2016
Flight Jacket - 2018
Field Jacket - 2018
Maybe in 2020 it will be the Oakley Take Off Your Pants And Jacket 1.0.

:headbang: would have been nice with a huge 8.75 donor...

Are the Shocktube lenses cutable for Split jackets? Do you need Split frames or just OEM lenses to make cuts to Splits (I'll send some lenses if that works and I need Split cuts ;) )
Shocktube lenses should be large enough (62mm?) For split cuts (61mm?).
However I would need your frame too! Do you need another frame? You could always order a new one and ship it to me with shocktube lenses.
Sorry a template won't be enough! Cheers

Shocktube lenses should be large enough (62mm?) For split cuts (61mm?).
However I would need your frame too! Do you need another frame? You could always order a new one and ship it to me with shocktube lenses.
Sorry a template won't be enough! Cheers

I'll shoot you a PM if the need arises :D

Latest Posts

Back