• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ 5.56 vs. FMJ W Eye Jacket

How's this for "awesomer"? Lol

Custom cut lenses complete!

image.jpeg

Ha! @cyclerdoug if you find either a gen 1 FMJ W or a gen 1 FMJ 45mm gunmetal before I do we may throw down. Then I'll find where you live and steal them! :lolsign: It's a sickness man and you should've bailed while you had the chance!

if you find either a gen 1 FMJ W or a gen 1 FMJ 45mm gunmetal before I do we may throw down

HA! BRING IT! I know I'm sick man.....I log on in the morning and the shakes start....but I don't worry too much about it. I'm in the No Shelf Whore club so they all get worn and displayed...although some only get worn once and then placed carefully on the stand.

And my wife's a quilter....you should see the fabric storage in her quilt studio. She could literally cover Delaware if she stitched everything together. We have an agreement, her and I. productive hobbies that don't intrude on the budget and the savings are more than okay to indulge in. So I may just get those EJ's before you do! :) But I would be more than willing to work something out!

HA! BRING IT! I know I'm sick man.....I log on in the morning and the shakes start....but I don't worry too much about it. I'm in the No Shelf Whore club so they all get worn and displayed...although some only get worn once and then placed carefully on the stand.

And my wife's a quilter....you should see the fabric storage in her quilt studio. She could literally cover Delaware if she stitched everything together. We have an agreement, her and I. productive hobbies that don't intrude on the budget and the savings are more than okay to indulge in. So I may just get those EJ's before you do! :) But I would be more than willing to work something out!
If you find the FMJ W gen 1s I'll sell my first born to you! I've been hunting those for MONTHS and I can't find them at all. I lucked into the gen 2 pair I just posted pics of but those need the icons on the ear stems replaced and the nose bridge logo refurbished. The frame has ever so slight chipping on the bottom part of one of the orbitals too but I'm not too worried about it. I just want the logo refreshed more than anything.

Word has it @Fernando has a rare set of 10w40 BNIB so you might check with him on one of the ultra rare EJs out there. ;) I would definitely buy them if I wasn't on a mission for the two others I'm hunting.

Back