• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Deuce Coupe Oakley Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the USA, and I must say the Gascan still reigns supreme on my list. The options & color-ways are unbelievable and plentiful, that it seems impossible to get them all! It is probably the only pair I get really excited for as well. This holds true for all of the 3D options :smile:.

Honestly though, the Nanowire 2.0, which was my very first pair of Oakley's, still should be mentioned as my absolute favorite go-to pair when all else fails. A simply amazing pair of shades!

From New York in the US of A...

I recently bought a few pairs of Oakleys and I'm really liking the Fast Jackets and Split Jackets because it's real easy to switch lenses based on the outside conditions.

Hi, I am from Brunei and currently studying in the UK. My favorite pair has to be Frogskins!! Simply because of its style and also, great history

From Alberta, Canada. Favorite par is my Todd Francis eyepatch. First artist series I got a hold of and started the bug.

From the USA, and hands down my favorite Oakleys are my Juliets...
this would be my first set of Froggies...
p.s. tomorrow is my birthday :cool:

Austin, TX in good 'ole USA. Favorite pair are my custom Rapha/Focus Team Issue Jawbones - capstone of my humble but growing collection.

Grass Valley CA in ol' US. Far and away are my Split Thumps, they make rideing my bicycles so much more injoyable. Next up would be my matte black polarized Probations!

Hello All Oakley Fanatics

Hello all! I'm Romvlvs818, from the beautiful and breathtaking islands of the Philippines!
My favorite Oakley would be my Custom Juliet Polished frames with Ice Iridium lenses and All-Blue rubbers!
It's my favorite because it's not so common, but still quite simple yet sublime, just like my personality.
Hope to make new friends, learn more Oakley facts, and acquire more Oakley eyewear!:) Cheers!

My name is Jason and I am from New Jersey, USA. My favorite pair of Oakley's is the Gascan.

Tampa, FL - USA. As of now, I love my Flak Jackets, I was looking into getting the Deuce Coupe Holbrooks because I loves the design and the Frogskins would be the next best thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back