• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Deuce Coupe Oakley Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm from Florida, USA. My favorite pair of Oakleys are my white frame with Red Iridium lense Thump 2. I wear them everytime I ride my bike. Also love my Frogskins collection. This pair of Deuce Coupe would make a wonderful addition to my collection.

Im from the battered NYC in the USA. My favorite pair are the Gen 1 - e- wires.

USA here, current favs are Ghost Text Racing Jackets with the VR50 Ruby Iridium Transitions lenses. Hoping to like the Pit Bosses that are coming!

usa... TEXAS. my fav pair has to be my white hijinx (got them for 10 bucks on ebay) or my Deuce Coupe Holbrooks (they look cool):p

Hi I'm James and from Scotland. Whilst we don't get as much sunshine as many of you guys I still love wearing my Oakleys! My favourite pair are my green iridium Splice, they're so different to anything else but I do wish I still had my original orange iridium Blades from when I was a kid! You never forget your first pair!

I am From South Africa, Im actually from the most southerly point of Africa! Pretty Sweet I know:)

Favorite Oakleys, probably the Holbrook, the fit is great, and the color options are endless.

Pick Me Pick Me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back