• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free frogskins

Consider this: with the vast array of beautiful colourways the frogskins have there must be at LEAST one which pulls on your aethestetic 'heart strings'?

Sorry washi, was being sarcastic!

sarcasm.jpg

I will gladly trade or sell these in a few days when I hit minimum days as a member to be able to sell. Pm box is open now

I am putting these up for sale tomorrow if anybody wants to do a trade let me know before tomorrow

I called and they thanked me for being honest. The guy then said that it was a mistake and they wanted them back. He said they were going to email me a shipping label to ship back. The label didn't get emailed so I called back again and explained and the guy think name was Jason apologized for the mix up and told me just to keep them. I asked if I could trade and he said he couldn't do that.

I called and they thanked me for being honest. The guy then said that it was a mistake and they wanted them back. He said they were going to email me a shipping label to ship back. The label didn't get emailed so I called back again and explained and the guy think name was Jason apologized for the mix up and told me just to keep them. I asked if I could trade and he said he couldn't do that.
There ya go. At least he said keep them. :)

Latest Posts

Back