• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free stickers!!!

@Hed568 Those look great! I know what you mean about that cut in the O. I noticed it and cleaned up the file and it's fixed now. Good catch!

@Sounddragon I found the stuff you need but the smallest amount I can get is still a few hundred dollars so I won't be making any of those lol

@Hed568 Those look great! I know what you mean about that cut in the O. I noticed it and cleaned up the file and it's fixed now. Good catch!

@Sounddragon I found the stuff you need but the smallest amount I can get is still a few hundred dollars so I won't be making any of those lol
Ok, fair enough. I don't know what the deal is with you making these stickers. If it's your business or you work in an advertising company, it could be that you had it laying around somewhere so I just took a shot @ it :biggrin:
Thank you for looking into it anyway, will order some regulars later on.

Ok, fair enough. I don't know what the deal is with you making these stickers. If it's your business or you work in an advertising company, it could be that you had it laying around somewhere so I just took a shot @ it :biggrin:
Thank you for looking into it anyway, will order some regulars later on.
My wife has a small business selling 3D printed stuff and vinyl so I just make oakley stuff when I see the possibility lol. If she had something she made with it then I could get some but even then they would probably be expensive to make.

I put together a web store for her and put all the stickers I can do on there. I have to make sure international shipping is correct first but then I will post a link. I need to make some discount coupons too for forum members.

My wife has a small business selling 3D printed stuff and vinyl so I just make oakley stuff when I see the possibility lol. If she had something she made with it then I could get some but even then they would probably be expensive to make.

I put together a web store for her and put all the stickers I can do on there. I have to make sure international shipping is correct first but then I will post a link. I need to make some discount coupons too for forum members.
Yeah, the 3M reflective stuff (and other brands too) is pretty expensive, but I make a decent buck, so if I want something I just buy it if I can afford it. If it costs double the price of a regular one and it is something I set my mind on it will be coming my way.
I'm not in a hurry, so I will wait patiently until the time is right :biggrin:

@SiRacer420 can you make this sticker blue at least 12" long. I want to center my back window.

image.jpeg

What's the limitations on the size? My trucks back glass is probably about 30" wide. I'll cover the entire thing if I can lol

What's the limitations on the size? My trucks back glass is probably about 30" wide. I'll cover the entire thing if I can lol
I can go 24" x 12" The image itself will determine how big I can go. Gotta keep the length and width relative to each other or it distorts. I'll do some testing tonight and see what I can come up with. I have a crap ton to make lol

Latest Posts

Back