• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free stickers!!!

I too won some of these stickers and their quality is top notch. I applied them to vehicles a case and my laptop which goes in and out of my bag 4-5 times a day and so far they have held up to the abuse. My husband wants some for himself now too so I would love to buy some from you!
Just PM me whatever you want. Those eBay prices don't apply here!

Took me a while to find the right stands to stick my last two stickers on. I ended up just using a clear card display stand, sticking the stickers on the outside of the stand, and then using reflective silver card behind to give it a slight 3D raised look (which is difficult to capture in the pictures).

The stickers were obviously made by @SiRacer420. No problems at all with application, even though they're quite "fine" and the dot on the "i" is very small. No bubbling. Really sharply cut out as per the other stickers.

Credit to:-

Ron (@jdd32) who completely refurbished the Juliet and did a pale bone plasma finishing with DWP lenses and original blue rubbers.

and also to Barnaby (@saulsaul) who sold me these beautiful Jordan R1s for a fantastic price (and who also patiently answered all my questions!!!).

Free Stickers - 1.jpg
Free Stickers - 2.jpg
Free Stickers - 3.jpg

I don't have anything like that but I can look into it.

You mean like the reflective white on road workers vests?
Yes something like that, but you also have it in colour like copcars. They even have black which reflects yellow. My helmet is white so the silverish is cool too.

Back