• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free stickers!!!

Got em but still waiting for work in my car to get started before I can adhere the stickers.

Also, can you do bigger sizes? Thinking of a big static O on my hood

IMG_5012.JPG

These stickers are superb, are you selling them anywhere like eBay etc coz i'd quite like some myself for my office etc?

Quick Review of @SiRacer420 's Stickers

Disclosure - I did receive them by winning a competition by SiRacer420

The stickers are excellent quality and I had absolutely no difficulty applying them to the surfaces of plexiglass, soft plastic and painted fibreglass.

Bubbling upon application was not an issue at all because the vinyl material is of good grade and thickness.

The edges of the stickers are very sharply cut and indistinguishable from any high quality stickers you would buy from a shop. There are no ragged edges even in the narrow parts of the sticker.

They come in a myriad of sizes, colours and designs.

Thanks once again for your generosity to the Oakley Brothers and Sisters!!!

In a few months time, I'll write re: longevity because 2 stickers have been applied to cars, one of which is left outdoors in the notoriously brutal Australian sun.

To buy them on eBay, go here....
Items in Collectibles and toys for guys store on eBay!

I too won some of these stickers and their quality is top notch. I applied them to vehicles a case and my laptop which goes in and out of my bag 4-5 times a day and so far they have held up to the abuse. My husband wants some for himself now too so I would love to buy some from you!

Latest Posts

Back