Status
Not open for further replies.

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
So I just bought a pair of the Fuel Cells in Polished Clear frames/Violet Iridium Lens. They are awesome. I first laid eyes on these babies a few days ago, and after seeing them in the stores, I couldn't stop looking at them online. I knew I had to have them. So after about 48 hours of constant staring at the picture of them online i went and bought them at the store. I love them. The color combo is sickkk!! Heres some pics!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited:

reggavegga

Oakley Expert
Cincinnati, Ohio
Yeah saw them at Sunglass Hut and they arent me but i like them.I got my girlfriend a pair of gascans from mycokerewards for 54.00 bucks and they were too big for her face.So i stopped by Oakley store they wouldn't do anything without a receipt.So i stopped by Sunglass Hut and they said they would exchange them for something in store to make long story short she liked a pair of gascans that i had that fit her better,so i gave them to her and got me a new pair custom Antix with blue ice lenses.

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
NIce I have a pair of gascans too. When I go tmy first pair of Fuel Cell's I thought they were huge, and over time I guess i just got used to them, because now they seem normal sized.

Adzi

Oakley Beginner
Looking cool mate,, there too big for my head though, i got the Jupiter's in the same combo..

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
Yeh when I first got the fuel cells I thought they were to big,now I am just used to it now. I have been checking out the jupiters a lot lately,they have some awesome color combos, and special editions.

Adzi

Oakley Beginner
Yeah, i quite like the Chip Foose Jupiter and the C100's. There's some nice new signature's coming out in spring/summer. Worth waiting to see what there like.. should be another few models aswell.

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
Yeh I am a big fan of the MotoGP Signature Series Jupiter, and the Ducati Jupiters!

jono

Oakley Beginner
there are nice set of glasses ive got a pair, i got the them because they are different

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
jono said:
there are nice set of glasses ive got a pair, i got the them because they are different
Yeh that's why I loved them, they are very unqiue and different. I love wearing a unique pair of oakleys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads