• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I ordered a Fuse+ lens in Carbon Mirror for X-Squared recently. They don't list the base curves on their site and when it arrived it was obviously a base 6 lens, so it had to bend to fit in the frame. Generally looked ok when wearing except for a blurry spot in the same area (outer upper edge of middle sight line) on each lens, I assume as a result of the bending to fit the frame. When I took the glasses off my face and looked through the lenses at different angles there were clearly wavy vertical distortions in different parts of the lenses. Customer service offered one exchange option, a base 8 lens (non-mirrored, non-polar grey) which they sell for half the price and I didn't want anyways so I sent them back for a refund.

I buy fuse for my x metal XX tio2 but i have the problem of the right orbital so the right lenses dont fit my frame , my tio2 are a first generation i think and maybe left orbital is a little different than the right but i think it was a cut problem too because the right lens have a bump and left lens dont have that bump.
I have to take lenses to glass shop to be cut to the frame but i think the technician was not very able and perfect because i stay with a very small gap on that right lenses but i can live with that gap because you cant see it , only if you look very carefully from inside in a certain angle .

Resuming and even like that i have the luck to buy two new pairs of Fuse lenses for 20€ for my holbrooks and they fit great and i think they have quality and clarity , you can enter in a tunnel without takimg glasses like with oakley lenses etc
I dont make any projector test but i make a study on ebay feedback and walleva have the worst feedback on that time in relation about distortion , haze etc , so walleva was a no no .
I just dont no if Revant is best than Fuse , because Revant have a 99,7% feedback and have more sells than Fuse so that makes me think ,
I always think Fuse was best than Revant
About the feedbacks now things are different for what i see , but thats only a study that a make on that time and told me Walleva is **** it dont proves nothing .
Whats proves is this kind of projector test .

So I recently bought a par of Fours on here with the Ti Clear lens...well, those just aren't dark enough, so I ordered a set of the Nova lenses.

I got them in no time...and they didn't fit, almost seem to thick..so I got hold of their customer service, they asked a few questions and requested a few pics...I obliged ...they determined that I had the Four S frames. I told them NO, I don't...but they insisted on sending me another set of lenses. So another 3 to 4 days...I get them, and guess what...THEY DON'T FIT BECAUSE THEY AREN'T THE RIGHT LENSES.

I reached out to them again, and they apologized for the mix up and gave me an option....Full refund or send my frames to them and they will custom fit the lenses at no extra cost to me....I said let's do it. They emailed me a shipping label and I sent them off....said it should be a 1-3 day turn around from the time they receive them....which was today. So we'll see how they turn out.

I will say, that i'm very pleased with their customer service so far. I'll update this post when they come back.

Woulda been better off just sending them to one of the forum lens cutters and getting real oakley lenses cut....

I actually talked to one of them on here and he told me he didn't have time to cut any OEM lenses, but could cut the fuse lenses I already had for a reasonable fee...I was gonna do it but Fuse offered to do it for free since I already paid them and had the lenses

I actually talked to one of them on here and he told me he didn't have time to cut any OEM lenses, but could cut the fuse lenses I already had for a reasonable fee...I was gonna do it but Fuse offered to do it for free since I already paid them and had the lenses
I have tried their Fuse + line for frogskins and I have to say they are quite nice... I had no fitment issues. I prefer OEM in my xmetal pairs but love Line Gear in my xmetal wear pairs as well. Ikon also makes a good product and is my go-to for frogskin replacement lenses as they are awesome quality for my beach going frogskins. I have entirely too many pairs of sunglasses....

Several years ago, I ordered a set of Fuze lenses for some Wiretap 1.
Promptly received, they didn't fit.
Customer service quickly dispatched a second set.
Same outcome, didn't fit.
They suggested sending the frame to them.
Nope. Not a risk taker with hard-to-replace frames sent into the Void of a faceless small company.
Kept the poorly fitting lenses as a reminder.
Flyer's Rule (Revised):
When replacing lenses, send the frame to a Professional who specializes in custom cutting and fitting, and shows his stylishly youthful face on this forum regularly. Or @Chris A Hardaway :grin:
You know you'll "Do it onice, Do it right".

Several years ago, I ordered a set of Fuze lenses for some Wiretap 1.
Promptly received, they didn't fit.
Customer service quickly dispatched a second set.
Same outcome, didn't fit.
They suggested sending the frame to them.
Nope. Not a risk taker with hard-to-replace frames sent into the Void of a faceless small company.
Kept the poorly fitting lenses as a reminder.
Flyer's Rule (Revised):
When replacing lenses, send the frame to a Professional who specializes in custom cutting and fitting, and shows his stylishly youthful face on this forum regularly. Or @Chris A Hardaway :grin:
You know you'll "Do it onice, Do it right".

@flyer, what's onice?...……..:grin:

Back