• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
OK AM mistaken.....the fuse lens that come on their own sunglasses like in my pic have the fuse logo..not too big and cant see when looking out...by the way the egmont and egmont xl sunglasses are quite the deal to buy and i think are very well made and mimick the holbrook and holbrook xl.

SO WHEN YOU buy replacement lens for a pair in chrome and blk carbon mirrors as i have for some of my kaenon sunglasses there is NO LOGO on the lens. sorry for the confusion

No worries, mate.
OK AM mistaken.....the fuse lens that come on their own sunglasses like in my pic have the fuse logo..not too big and cant see when looking out...by the way the egmont and egmont xl sunglasses are quite the deal to buy and i think are very well made and mimick the holbrook and holbrook xl.

SO WHEN YOU buy replacement lens for a pair in chrome and blk carbon mirrors as i have for some of my kaenon sunglasses there is NO LOGO on the lens. sorry for the confusion

Ok mate.

I have bought tons of Fuse Chrome and none of them have the logo, thought they had mixed it up a bit.

Back