• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
anyone try the fuse FUSION lens? considering this or the chrome mirror for my plantif square
I've had hit or miss with fuse. Some fit some don't. I use Revant now if I can't get oem lenses. I got the Revant for Badman, Tinfoil and whisker and Cwire. Perfect fit and look great.

20230506_180021.jpg

2 are chrome the other 2 are black mirror. It's dark in my room so it's hard to tell but in the sun light there reflective. I couldn't find the whiskers, I think my daughter took them to CA for vacation and didn't ask. I'll be choking her when she comes back Monday if so. And I'm being a smartass for anyone that might get butt hurt from my obvious sarcasm. I'll try to get picks in the sunlight later this week and put them up. I've been very happy with the quality and fit of the Revant. Not a shill for them either, I've bought like 6 or 7 pair of lenses from them and 4 from fuse. All Revant fit perfect. 3 of 4 of fuse didn't fit. I can't remember what style from fuse except for Penny's which didn't fit and the Tincan did fit. I didn't like the Tincan ones because it had a big ol fuse logo on the upper left corner on the left lens and were mirrored chrome. I still have them somewhere and if I find them I'll give them away to anyone that needs them. Just be aware that the're mirrored and the Fuse logo is very obvious.

2 are chrome the other 2 are black mirror. It's dark in my room so it's hard to tell but in the sun light there reflective. I couldn't find the whiskers, I think my daughter took them to CA for vacation and didn't ask. I'll be choking her when she comes back Monday if so. And I'm being a smartass for anyone that might get butt hurt from my obvious sarcasm. I'll try to get picks in the sunlight later this week and put them up. I've been very happy with the quality and fit of the Revant. Not a shill for them either, I've bought like 6 or 7 pair of lenses from them and 4 from fuse. All Revant fit perfect. 3 of 4 of fuse didn't fit. I can't remember what style from fuse except for Penny's which didn't fit and the Tincan did fit. I didn't like the Tincan ones because it had a big ol fuse logo on the upper left corner on the left lens and were mirrored chrome. I still have them somewhere and if I find them I'll give them away to anyone that needs them. Just be aware that the're mirrored and the Fuse logo is very obvious.
Even on the non polar standard lens chrome that logo is there

I like the chrome mirrors and carbon mirrors but returned the rose gold mirrors because looking thru them you see a blueish tint that’s obnoxious to me. I am considering the bronze mirror if anyone has that one let me know

Back