• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Lemme get 1

Maaaan!!!! you know how many ***** ostore i went just to hunt these hahahaah. Parth knows the story. I literally went to each ostore and told them to bring out all the turbine ruby polarized and non polarized lenses they thought i ws like an idiot lmao. I checked each one if them and only kept the ones i know that are deep rubys. I literally went to atleast 45 lenses and ONLY FOUND 2 sets and 1 deep polarized lenses that will pass as deep reds, it’s that ***** hard to find these ruby deeps.

Maaaan!!!! you know how many ***** ostore i went just to hunt these hahahaah. Parth knows the story. I literally went to each ostore and told them to bring out all the turbine ruby polarized and non polarized lenses they thought i ws like an idiot lmao. I checked each one if them and only kept the ones i know that are deep rubys. I literally went to atleast 45 lenses and ONLY FOUND 2 sets and 1 deep polarized lenses that will pass as deep reds, it’s that ***** hard to find these ruby deeps.

pjd, you're a man after my own heart. You've shown due dilligence and dedication to the RIGHTEOUS CAUSE, and this I respeect. Well done, mate.

I got my Four Frames back today from Fuse... I'm happy, I likem...pretty dark.
0966bb6f0ac8d5e2b64b56690e357019.jpg
f3c282e2c02dc8e24225ee2376e2900a.jpg
a84e26553f9b09126b53c2a629947c2d.jpg
edf316e23e594289ccad1975bad36563.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Fuse has good customer service. I bought a pair of their “light ice” lenses for my A Wire Thick. Great fit in the frames. Wore them to the Oregon coast and they got sand blasted. Fuse allows you to replace the lenses for free with in one year...no questions asked. Called them up. Had them delivered right away. Didn’t even need to send the scratched ones back.

I am jumping into this old thread, cause, well that's what I do.
I really love my Fuse Rx and thats the only reason for Fuse, is Rx. I do only Oakley for all my non Rx.
I have 4 Rx lens, all from Fuse and I could not be happier. Worked with Zac on every order.

the red mirror i have in my square wire 2.0 spring hinge don't look like that. they are deep red only. no purple or orange at all.

i think i mentioned this in another fuse thread but at an angle towards the edge of view the lenses do not distort like other aftermarket lenses do. although they are a bitch to keep clean even with hydrophobic coating on them. they aren't bad, but i really will only buy them if i can't get an Oakley lens for a pair instead. the fire lenses for the Square wire 2.0 are not an option at the price people want for them. lol.

View attachment 100674

every other aftermarket lens i have tried looks cloudy at this angle. these are as far as i can tell just as clear as any of my Oakley lenses at this angle.

Apparently Fuse Lenses have changed their lens nomenclature, I no longer see Red Mirror. These are all I see:

Nova Mirror (which is kinda purple at the center going yellow at the edges),
Cascade Mirror (surely the Fire Iridium Variant) and
Cosmic Mirror (resembles +Red).

Which is the closest to this ruby shade on the quoted post?

Back