• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going under the knife

I greatly appreciate that bro! Lol, never would I have thought buying a pair of sunglasses would make me some great great friends!

I agree with that bro. Sunglasses of all things. I've been on various knife forums and gun forums, but have never made the kinds of friends I have here. It's such a diverse group of folks here and spread worldwide. I would have never thought so either. Glad I found this place.

Ok guys. I'm out, I'm home, and I'm in PAIN. Even with dilaudid and Hydrocodone. At least it went well. Still going in and out of consciousness though. Doc said I had two hernias, so I guess I got a twofer. Lol. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.
Great news that you're home. :)

The pain will go away. At least if you feel pain you know you're still alive. ;)

Well, so much for all the talk of wonderful post op drugs. All I got was Tylenol #3, and it is doing nothing for this excruciating pain. :(:mad::help:

Well, so much for all the talk of wonderful post op drugs. All I got was Tylenol #3, and it is doing nothing for this excruciating pain. :(:mad::help:
Man that sucks! They better send me home with some good stuff after mine.

At least your home and on the road to recovery. Remember..... What doesn't kill ya only makes ya stronger ;)

Man that sucks! They better send me home with some good stuff after mine.

At least your home and on the road to recovery. Remember..... What doesn't kill ya only makes ya stronger ;)

Make sure u ask what you're getting before u go under so u can request what u want. I'll be on the phone Monday to the doc. This is pretty unbearable right now.

Back