• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good evening all. I have been an Oakley fan for about 30 years and have purchased over a 1000 pair for both my guys at work as well as my personal use

So when I said I have purchased over a 1000 pair, I just retired from the military and that’s all I ever ordered for my folks because I wanted to ensure they had something comfortable and something I trusted. Mainly Black M-frames but sometimes I would order others.

So when I said I have purchased over a 1000 pair, I just retired from the military and that’s all I ever ordered for my folks because I wanted to ensure they had something comfortable and something I trusted. Mainly Black M-frames but sometimes I would order others.
:oops:

and cataman and trump have over 5000 rubbers ...... maybe you 3 should start a business together.

I mean, what's the Worst That Could Happen?

😚

“Ice iridium polarized”
Just like this...
37853653674_718a969279.jpg

Welcome! Thanks for your service and please stick around and contribute. The lenses you can have cut, as previously stated, if you grab a few pair from one of our cutters they may cut you a deal!

The Scalpel rubbers, on the other hand, have officially been labeled in here (As well as the rest of the known universe), as "CGTFN"

(Can't Get The F'ers Nowhere) They have been wiped from the age of man and memory.

Seriously, you can't get them, and those of us who have spares won't even take your sister in trade.

Back