• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good people doing great things. (What our forum is all about)

@SoulFulFrog I didn't see your message, sorry. Anyway, by that time, 2 people had already donated the refinish and tune-up. Coincidentally, the beater Juliet and the donor lenses were found in California, and that's where Zach and Chris are too, so makes it easier and faster to get everything done there. Thanks for offering anyway

@zwc0442 I'm not sure if someone already told you, but there's a beater Juliet plasma frame heading your way for a Matte black cerakote refinish. Many in the forum jumped in to help the OF, who's in law enforcement and lost his Oakleys in the water during work. I'll fill you up further through PM

Cool group project

Oh ok. No problemo. I had offered in the early afternoon cuz I had saw your post..no biggie just tried to help is all... I get the shipping issues though.. nice that a bunch offer to help.

Yep, I grew up in North Knox so Norris is an old haunt. Had lots of BUI's and underage consumption clients in Union back in my defense days haha, the kiddos love to boat out to one of the islands and throw keggers, then you all bust em, then I try to keep their college scholarship intact...the circle of life. Small world man.

Yea its still a haunt. Ive worked on Norris for the last 6 years...and ive pnly arrested 1 person from Tennessee for BUI..and he was hammered to say the least.. was on a jetski after drinking a half a quart of moonshine. One of my funnier arrest. Yea it is a small world for sure. Its funny because they all freak out thinking a BUI takes their DL like a DUI...and yes it can take their boating privileges but doesnt affect your driving history at all..but i guess it does still suck to go to jail with all your friends watching. But on the flip side..id rather take them to jail than us pulling them from the bottom of the lake.

Back