• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good people doing great things. (What our forum is all about)

Guys...still cant thank you all enough. I literally wear these glasses every single day...get compliments all the time. I cant even brag enough about these glasses or you guys! I literally was about to search for a guy under a house the other day and made sure I stopped and put my glasses in a safe place hahaha.

Glad you still enjoy the glasses. Wear them forever.

Aww damn wish I saw this thread I would’ve contributed..... I appreciate and value what those in law enforcement do for us... r you looking for anything specific?

Guys...still cant thank you all enough. I literally wear these glasses every single day...get compliments all the time. I cant even brag enough about these glasses or you guys! I literally was about to search for a guy under a house the other day and made sure I stopped and put my glasses in a safe place hahaha.

Glad to hear they are still making a difference in your every day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a random package in the mail and long and behold inside were a super mint condition pair of minutes. The same exact pair that some aśshole stole from my house a while back, only these were in new condition. Super big mega thanks to @SiRacer420 and his awesome act of kindness. Yes he did put a big o smile on my face, that even my wife was curious why I received such a wonderful gesture. I told her that’s what this community is about and hopefully continuing in that direction.

Guess there is nothing left to do but pay it forward and do some more give aways...

P.S. guess now I can move on and change my profile pic.
BB963B39-0CA0-4B59-9866-A135B0604550.jpeg

I received a random package in the mail and long and behold inside were a super mint condition pair of minutes. The same exact pair that some aśshole stole from my house a while back, only these were in new condition. Super big mega thanks to @SiRacer420 and his awesome act of kindness. Yes he did put a big o smile on my face, that even my wife was curious why I received such a wonderful gesture. I told her that’s what this community is about and hopefully continuing in that direction.

Guess there is nothing left to do but pay it forward and do some more give aways...

View attachment 604590

Wow congrats. @SiRacer420 is a mother******* legend. He has enough minutes to make an hour!

Also, im excited to see you change your profile pic finally lol

3 cheers for both of yall...

Hip hip.....

View attachment 604590

That’s ****** awesome!! @SiRacer420 is the shizzy. Then again, so are many members here. Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back