• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Things Happen To Good People

My youth pastor at church had some real beat up gascans. The frame was super glued together and Edward Scissorhands must have been cleaning the lenses. Well I bought a extra set pf flak 2.0 a long time ago and just sat in a tote in my storage. When I saw his I knew I had to step in. 2 kids, wife, church stuff and volunteering I knew he wouldn't get a new set so I surprised him with a set. Needless to say he is stoked.
We take care of our O brothers :) we may fight or disagree, I may have sold off a lot but at the end of the day, I wouldn't trade u guys in for anyone else.

ae1b4c7a95a2749b7730e5f47bebbf9a.jpg
cb460b1521bb46581dba5c107036df29.jpg
e3d6f43aaab42a3228954876dc92be89.jpg

Sent from: Outer Space

My youth pastor at church had some real beat up gascans. The frame was super glued together and Edward Scissorhands must have been cleaning the lenses. Well I bought a extra set pf flak 2.0 a long time ago and just sat in a tote in my storage. When I saw his I knew I had to step in. 2 kids, wife, church stuff and volunteering I knew he wouldn't get a new set so I surprised him with a set. Needless to say he is stoked.
We take care of our O brothers :) we may fight or disagree, I may have sold off a lot but at the end of the day, I wouldn't trade u guys in for anyone else.

View attachment 314575View attachment 314576View attachment 314577

Sent from: Outer Space
Bro you are so gay! :gotcha: We love you too:blush::cry:

Thanks to @SiRacer420 who sent me 3 free Oakley stickers with the 3D printed hinge spacers I bought from him. Really nice stickers, too.

Also to @X-Metal Beast who sent me some AUSTRALIAN Fuel Cell Icons for free with some stuff I got off him. Really appreciate your advice, bro! You saved me getting fried on a deal a while ago and ultimately saved me about $300 bucks!!! I owe you, man!

There's a reason you two have good reputations here.

Thanks a lot for all your help and advice!

Thanks to @SiRacer420 who sent me 3 free Oakley stickers with the 3D printed hinge spacers I bought from him. Really nice stickers, too.

Also to @X-Metal Beast who sent me some AUSTRALIAN Fuel Cell Icons for free with some stuff I got off him. Really appreciate your advice, bro! You saved me getting fried on a deal a while ago and ultimately saved me about $300 bucks!!! I owe you, man!

There's a reason you two have good reputations here.

Thanks a lot for all your help and advice!
My pleasure man!

Back