• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Things Happen To Good People

As a newbie to the forum it is also nice that so many people are just happy to help with info and advice. Makes this place a lot more easy to navigate and fun to be on. I honestly didn't think I would be checking in as often as I have, but it has been fun and informative. Like @QLR1 who has given me loads of info and help from day one. Thank you!!

As a newbie to the forum it is also nice that so many people are just happy to help with info and advice. Makes this place a lot more easy to navigate and fun to be on. I honestly didn't think I would be checking in as often as I have, but it has been fun and informative. Like @QLR1 who has given me loads of info and help from day one. Thank you!!
This really is a great bunch of dudes (and a couple of cool chicks). There are a few d bags and some just here to try and make money but thats with anywhere.

I've made a bunch of good friends since joining. Before you know it you'll be getting texts at 2 am with links to an eBay ad for that one piece that you've been hunting.

LeQ is an aweosme dude. Just excuse his football affiliation.

Glad that I could help in some way.
This really is a great bunch of dudes (and a couple of cool chicks). There are a few d bags and some just here to try and make money but thats with anywhere.

I've made a bunch of good friends since joining. Before you know it you'll be getting texts at 2 am with links to an eBay ad for that one piece that you've been hunting.

LeQ is an aweosme dude. Just excuse his football affiliation.
Awww... That means a lot coming from you. We'll never see eye to eye when it comes to the NFL, and I'm fine with that. I can over look it, just like you have done.

Sent from Q's Note5

Since you asked:

@SiRacer420 is a Saints fan. I'm a Falcons fan... One of the best rivalries around.

Sent from Q's Note5
Sorry Q but @SiRacer420 is right. Husband is a Bills fan but Drew Brees is my boy!!

Was sad to see your boys choke in the 3rd at superbowl, but my Saints haven't been all that impressive in past couple years. Lol

Sorry Q but @SiRacer420 is right. Husband is a Bills fan but Drew Brees is my boy!!

Was sad to see your boys choke in the 3rd at superbowl, but my Saints haven't been all that impressive in past couple years. Lol
Don't ask me any more questions lol

But the house will be divided this season. Hahahahahahaha

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back