• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will get interesting.

I'm just trying to help. Maybe y'all will see I'm not trying to scam anybody after I sell the ones I have now. I don't get it, I sold my last pair of Juliet's on here for a very good price no problem.

Got these two noted.

What else are y'all wanting? Trying to get the ball rolling here...

... I think you may have jumped in the deep end ...

I certainly hope you make me eat my words though.

If we're putting in requests, I'd certainly like to get a group buy for Over The Tops

... I think you may have jumped in the deep end ...

I certainly hope you make me eat my words though.

If we're putting in requests, I'd certainly like to get a group buy for Over The Tops

That's fine by me. Think what you want.

All I know is that this guy sold thousands of Oakley products and came to me and told me since I was selling his other pairs, to ask if there was a certain pair that a group of people wanted and he could get together group buy at dealer pricing most likely.

I do realize that OTT's are long discontinued but I'll see what I can do.

You should ask what he has inventory wise then post back with the list, that would be easier to gauge who would want to be in on the group buy.

Craftsman Collection, specifically:

Skate Deck Frogskins
Surf Deck Frogskins

You should ask what he has inventory wise then post back with the list, that would be easier to gauge who would want to be in on the group buy.

From what he told me he doesn't sell them anymore, but he does still have connections with several Oakley Vault owners down in Florida. All the inventory he has I posted in the other thread. I'm working out deals for several pairs via PM.

I'll get more info from him tomorrow and find out what he would actually get a hold of. I realize that some products that were mentioned were more of a joke, but I'll see what he can do.

I'll play...

- Atmos Jawbone
- Murasaki Splice
- 1st gen X-metal/Ruby Juliet & Penny
- Any Romeo 1
- Ichiro Juliet's
- Pit Boss (any except Matte Black)
- Hollowpoint
- minute Machine

Just off the top of my head for now...

I'll play...

- Atmos Jawbone