• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what he told me he doesn't sell them anymore, but he does still have connections with several Oakley Vault owners down in Florida. All the inventory he has I posted in the other thread. I'm working out deals for several pairs via PM.

I'll get more info from him tomorrow and find out what he would actually get a hold of. I realize that some products that were mentioned were more of a joke, but I'll see what he can do.

Considering that Oakley Vaults are all Corporately owned this could be quite difficult. And if he knows several Vault Managers...that's not really saying much either. I'm an Oakley Vault Assistant Manager, and I know just about every Oakley Store Manager in the State so that's really not gonna help you out much. And as for a "group buy" in an Oakley Vault the maximum number of pairs you can buy at a time is 10. Granted sometimes Oakley Vaults have some good stuff occasionally, they are not gonna have the product that people here are looking for. Those kind of things get grabbed up as soon as they come through the door...if they ever come through the door.

Considering that Oakley Vaults are all Corporately owned this could be quite difficult. And if he knows several Vault Managers...that's not really saying much either. I'm an Oakley Vault Assistant Manager, and I know just about every Oakley Store Manager in the State so that's really not gonna help you out much. And as for a "group buy" in an Oakley Vault the maximum number of pairs you can buy at a time is 10. Granted sometimes Oakley Vaults have some good stuff occasionally, they are not gonna have the product that people here are looking for. Those kind of things get grabbed up as soon as they come through the door...if they ever come through the door.

I see what you're saying. And I was told he could only get "dealer" pricing if he bought in bulks of 12, not sure if that's changed or not.

I see what you're saying. And I was told he could only get "dealer" pricing if he bought in bulks of 12, not sure if that's changed or not.

Possibly directly from Corporate but not from an individual store, unless they get ok from Corp. But he would have to know some high ups in Oakley. Even Reps don't get that kind of deal in store usually.

Possibly directly from Corporate but not from an individual store, unless they get ok from Corp. But he would have to know some high ups in Oakley. Even Reps don't get that kind of deal in store usually.

That makes a lot more sense.

Well what I think I'll do is just work on building my collection and gaining more knowledge for sure. I gotta know my stuff.

I'll just start buying and selling on here for the time being. There's an obvious lack of trust here and I can understand that.

Thanks y'all for the help and honesty. For those who asked, I'll still be seeing what the options are today. If I can help y'all out with some things that were listed I'd be more than happy to.

That makes a lot more sense.

Well what I think I'll do is just work on building my collection and gaining more knowledge for sure. I gotta know my stuff.

I'll just start buying and selling on here for the time being. There's an obvious lack of trust here and I can understand that.

Thanks y'all for the help and honesty. For those who asked, I'll still be seeing what the options are today. If I can help y'all out with some things that were listed I'd be more than happy to.

its not the lack of trust bro but how you build trust towards you.... i mean all of us here started like you and we all earned our stripes first to be trusted... here in OF where some of us dont know each other personally its important to break the barrier of doubt first. people here are trustworthy and have a sense of family but you cant deny the fact that transactions are done thru the internet and its not easy to deal with someone you dont know. thanks for your good intention though and i hope you could have good transactions here in OF!:cool:

its not the lack of trust bro but how you build trust towards you.... i mean all of us here started like you and we all earned our stripes first to be trusted... here in OF where some of us dont know each other personally its important to break the barrier of doubt first. people here are trustworthy and have a sense of family but you cant deny the fact that transactions are done thru the internet and its not easy to deal with someone you dont know. thanks for your good intention though and i hope you could have good transactions here in OF!:cool:

I understand that completely. I'm just starting to get really interested in it, but money's tight and it's gonna be very hard. I'm just doing a lot of reading now on O-Review and getting some more knowledge on Oakley products in general. I know this forum is full of great people that I know I can trust mainly because it's an Oakley forum and we all share the same interest and passion. Getting a scammer in here would be like ripping off your close friend ya know? Things will turn around once I stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back