• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Groupon - Flak 2.0 XL (Prizm options) at $70

I am almost 100% certain they are going to be fake so please don't get your hopes up as you will be disappointed. I ordered from a different seller with the same "as is" fine print conditions. You will get a totally different frame and color. Apparently whatever they have closest to them to stuff in the box. In my case I ordered two different jawbreakers and received fake radarlocks in pitiful colors! They go through the trouble of putting up pictures and sku's. Groupon is no help as others have said and although some of their stuff is legitimate, it pisses me off that they allow sellers from China to use their website like this. I'm not sure if PayPal will be of any help as someone else said they didn't help. I Just chalked it up to lesson learned.sorry guys

On a side note, although a lot of the stuff is legit I don't see any major difference as to what can be found on eBay for the same prices and at least eBay as well as PayPal will back up the buyer. It seems as if Groupon is the opposite in that it backs the seller. Also Groupon does not even let you know where the seller is located. Had I known it was coming from China I would not have ordered it.

On a side note, although a lot of the stuff is legit I don't see any major difference as to what can be found on eBay for the same prices and at least eBay as well as PayPal will back up the buyer. It seems as if Groupon is the opposite in that it backs the seller. Also Groupon does not even let you know where the seller is located. Had I known it was coming from China I would not have ordered it.
Is China becoming the new Brazil?

Everyone is so worried because they shipped from China they aren't real. They are just direct shipped from Lux's manufacturing facility. It'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back