• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Guy is selling these...

He's going to put a galaxy lens in it anyways.

Thank you for being SO CONCERNED for my well being and safety to recommend something better, yes I know, cataracts.....it may as well be a bullet.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for being SO CONCERNED for my well being and safety to recommend something better, yes I know, cataracts.....it may as well be a bullet.

Thanks again!

I take it that means that's exactly what you're doing. In that case, you don't need to thank me. Rather, Galaxy should thank you, your purchases keep Galaxy out of the red!

Bro, you don't need to thank me. Galaxy should thank you, your purchases keep them out of the red!

Again, touched by your concern, ‘preciate it and I know my eyes will REALLY appreciate your concern in 25 years

I take it that means that's exactly what you're doing. In that case, you don't need to thank me. Rather, Galaxy should thank you, your purchases keep Galaxy out of the red!

Actually you can thank Canada because my purchase just kept some Florida jobs alive because galaxy has a depot in Florida.

YOU’RE WELCOME