• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Maryland.

Lux

Oakley Enthusiast
Baltimore
Hello everyone, my name is James. I figured it was time to create an account after cruising the forums for quite some time now. I've absorbed so much information from this place its unbelievable. There is a wealth of knowledge in here and from what I've seen, some great people as well. Hoping to stick around here for awhile and hopefully help a few people out along the way. Small collection of Oakley's (at the moment) of about 6 pairs... But its growing. AND I think my 12 y/o son has caught the Oakley bug.. I'm doomed.

BTW, my screen name seems appropriate for an Oakley forum, but it actually comes from my other obsession I moved away from awhile ago.. collecting flashlights. Hoping collecting Oakley's is cheaper. ;)

Welcome to the forum. Glad you finally came out the shadows.

Collecting Oakley's is anything but cheap (but it is fun ain't it!).

Before I joined this forum, I had 2 pair. 1 year later I now have 12 and a list of what I'm looking for next. Then again I knew this would probably happen so I have made peace with it.

Welcome! Your not from luxotica are you? :welcome::lolsign:

Unfortunately, no.. I can only imagine the amount of sunglasses I'd have if so.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you finally came out the shadows.

Collecting Oakley's is anything but cheap (but it is fun ain't it!).

Before I joined this forum, I had 2 pair. 1 year later I now have 12 and a list of what I'm looking for next. Then again I knew this would probably happen so I have made peace with it.

I'm glad I finally joined also, its a lot better to be able to interact with you guys. GF is NOT happy when I mentioned joining the Oakley forum.. She knows when I usually join a forum, the amount of products I own that the forum pertains to usually doubles..

Welcome to the forum

:)

Thank you, glad to be here!

I'm glad I finally joined also, its a lot better to be able to interact with you guys. GF is NOT happy when I mentioned joining the Oakley forum.. She knows when I usually join a forum, the amount of products I own that the forum pertains to usually doubles..

Doubles? Why not just go with quintuples 6 times over? ;)

....a wise man said......better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

You can also say you are holding pairs for your new friends on the forum

@Lux Welcome to the community, thanks for signing up! Love the avatar, also!

Lets see some pics when you can, you've got a nice little pile already from the sound of it.

Whereabout in MD are you?

Latest Posts

Back