• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello! Wanna get to 15 posts! :-)

Woah! I thought I read otherwise! Haha sweet! Now maybe I'll make an excuse for sorbet pair if I take those back!

U da man!

On another note - I'm finally making a trip to a Vault tomorrow to undoubtedly spend more $.... So this is well timed!
No problem! I'd hate for people to be stuck with useless sunglasses.

Also, I see that you have grown past that lame initial purpose. Good job.
Hahaha - just noticed this. You're right! Let's just see how long I can hold off on getting a Badman....!

And I feel like I'm order to gain access to the club, I've gotta get at least one x-metal... Lol

Hahaha - just noticed this. You're right! Let's just see how long I can hold off on getting a Badman....!

And I feel like I'm order to gain access to the club, I've gotta get at least one x-metal... Lol
Don't hold off! GET IT. The Verizon Points price is pretty decent... And you know it's brand new.

Don't hold off! GET IT. The Verizon Points price is pretty decent... And you know it's brand new.
DONE! Plasma/Sapphire ordered!

Now my goal might become finding someone who would wanna trade my Sapphire Iridium Polarized Badman lenses for some Prizm Daily's.

I guess I'll see how the wife likes them when they come in and decide. I'm sure there will be someone out there willing to trade, especially those wanting the Carbon/Sapphire combo which can't be bought.

This place has unleashed your inner Oakley monster! I and this forum love it! Muhahahahaha

Back