• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help needed - Looking for picture of Time Bomb 2 with full number of links

Btw if I ever get a tb2 I'll need some links from y'all. You know big Viking wrist and all

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I'm not sure if extra links can be easily added as the length is dictated by the unobtanium band but for @Trucker360's info an uncut one will fit up to 8 1/4" wrist...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've got 14 links in my mm.....

not so simple to add the extra links in to a tb2 - the maximum length is dictated by the unobtanium band...
it would mean supergluing the extra segments to the end. some members have refitted already cut off segments but obviously the contact points would have to match up pretty well for the glue to stick.

Pretty Much @YakuzaFloralGangsta And @mjt42 is on point. Mine has been resized by 4 links and here's the photos for reference.

20170926_222109.jpg

Here's the side view, seem to have 5 set of identical Titanium links on each side (excluding the clasp)
20170926_222543.jpg

I hope this helps too and will we be hearing the good news soon enough :)

not so simple to add the extra links in to a tb2 - the maximum length is dictated by the unobtanium band...
it would mean supergluing the extra segments to the end. some members have refitted already cut off segments but obviously the contact points would have to match up pretty well for the glue to stick.

I didn't know that. I thought they screwed in

Latest Posts

Back