• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help needed - Looking for picture of Time Bomb 2 with full number of links

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hi fellow O.F.ers.

I don't own a TB 2.

I understand that links can be chopped off, and for watches that have been worn, this needs to happen.

Can someone explain (perhaps with a picture or two) how many links there SHOULD be on a complete TB2 on each side. I'm looking at one which has 8 on one side and 7 on the other, excluding the bracelet central release. Should there be more links?

I've enclosed the picture of the one I am considering.

@Amak.2DK or @YakuzaFloralGangsta can you help?

P.S. I've already spoken to watch guru @Steven Goldberg and unfortunately he's out of town and nowhere near his Livestrong for him to double-check.

screenshot_160.png

Last edited:
Hi @cacatman that's a matter how you count the links or consider what should be seen as a link.
In total as far as I know there should be 12 links ...
I counted the links on each side and included the "micro adjust" links.

So if there are supposed to be 12, I assume that you're not including those "micro adjust" links, which means that this one is missing one link from the far side. Is that correct?

I haven't resized mine yet - I am pretty sure that there are eight segments to the unobtanium band on each side. I am out atm but will add a pic as soon as I get in...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
1700fd0274a0a5b2f5e4d7b66101fc62.jpg

Last edited:
Back