• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help

khyber

Oakley Expert
SF Bay Area
Hello O fam,

I need help!!!

I bought a couple of mars, mars crater and leather complete set, on OfferUp a month ago. The seller deleted the posts after tracking numbers were at to the app. I tracked the packages up until the minute it showed delivered, however packages were never delivered. Since the seller had removed both posts, I was unable to contact seller. As a result, I disputed the charges with my credit card. After their investigation, they concluded that packages were delivered therefore they denied my claims.

I reached out to USPS for assistance, they provided me with a printout of the tracking numbers. It shows weight at 1.2 and 1.4 oz.
Anyone who owns a complete set of mars crater and mar leather, please weight them and let me know the weight.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't see this post sooner. That weight is super suspicious. To ship one X-metal safely and keep under 1 pound (16 ounces) can be tricky if adding a box and coin. Here's a regular Mars with a box with no coin. This is without the shipping box, tape, and packing material. Two pairs of glasses complete would've been over 1 pound easily.

IMG_6893.jpeg
IMG_6894.jpeg

I shipped many O-matter pairs out with just a micro pouch, in a ziplock, in a 8"x 6"x 4" box with newspaper. Those are usually around 8 ounces, or half a pound. I ship First Class all the time and 1 pound is the max weight for First Class. That's why I own my own scale. So I can watch the weight of whatever I'm shipping. By the weight mentioned, you might've gotten a letter instead of a box? If what was mailed yo you only weighed a couple of ounces, then the weight of an actual pair of glasses being shipped in a box should be proof enough, that what was sent to you was not glasses.

Sorry I didn't see this post sooner. That weight is super suspicious. To ship one X-metal safely and keep under 1 pound (16 ounces) can be tricky if adding a box and coin. Here's a regular Mars with a box with no coin. This is without the shipping box, tape, and packing material. Two pairs of glasses complete would've been over 1 pound easily.

View attachment 1092175View attachment 1092176
Thx brother.

View attachment 1092175View attachment 1092176
Is that 4.37 oz? If yes, can you please take another picture showing the number clear?

Latest Posts

Back