• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi all. Glad I found you.

Hi everyone just thought I’d drop in and say hi. So here goes , hello everyone hope your all having an awesome night. I’d like to give a shout out to my homies Trump and Jon the don, who without this wouldn’t be possible.

Up late on meth again?

Awe man now your just being plain hurtful. 💔

Complaintfrag.jpg

Hey all I know we got off on the wrong foot but I kinda like it here. So let me start off by saying I apologize for my eagerness I was a little over zealous I just got excited when I found some old O’s that aren’t easy to find kinda like the first time a girl waves ya home. I didn’t mean any disrespect to anyone or the forum in general. Anyway enough of the girly stuff. Hope everyone is having an awesome day.

Hey all I know we got off on the wrong foot but I kinda like it here. So let me start off by saying I apologize for my eagerness I was a little over zealous I just got excited when I found some old O’s that aren’t easy to find kinda like the first time a girl waves ya home. I didn’t mean any disrespect to anyone or the forum in general. Anyway enough of the girly stuff. Hope everyone is having an awesome day.
Send me a 20 CFA Nugget with sauce and all is forgiven

Back