• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

hi everyone have a few questions

Welcome, just because they are priced like that on eBay doesn't mean that's the value, the Juliets go for 250 to 500, rare ones go for about 500 to 800, but the 3750 one there will never sell, just like the 24k's for 5000 that's been up there for 3 years
I concur!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Those are some NICE! pieces and great story behind them.

I'd be willing to bet there are members who would be willing to pay for your Premium Membership to get those pieces :D before you have access to the exchange forum.

As many stated previously there has been a slight decrease in price for many pieces since Christmas but depending on the uniqueness, you may have some that might not be affected.

The X-metal threads and member that frequent those threads can help you find some rough value to your particular pieces and help you determine if yours are affected by the current market.

Once you have access to the exchange forum you could post them and sell them here if you decide to cash out.

Good luck!

Here is some current info that might help you.

I just bought a pair of Carbon BI J's from @saulsaul (top notch person to deal with) for $300. This is the lowest price I've seen on a pair like these in this good condition since I started looking back in Feb of last year. Last Feb I would guess that this same pair would have been closer to $400. I think most who have kept up with x-metal prices would agree this was a phenomenal deal, however it does demonstrate how the x-metal market can fluctuate.

A similar pair I was watching on eBay sold for $340 including shipping and they didn't have OEM lenses, they had cheap, inferior lenses which were probably bought to make these look good for sale.

100% AUTHENTIC OAKLEY JULIET CARBON COLOR 04-149

Excellent stuff @Orion! Glad you went for a pair and that particular pair looks to be in great condition and at a great price!

I am sure you won't be disappointed taking a step into the X-Metal world!

Would have had a punt on them myself but I have more than enough pairs of Juliets. (for the time being!!)

Plus wise words of advice regarding pricing/current situation.

Last edited:
Back