• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Scotland...

Lol - I missed your follow up comment above!!!

Yeah - I contacted Oakley UK already - they couldn't help, so I cast me net a bit wider.
I've actually contact Oakley USA now for some guidance, but awaiting a reply.
It just seems a complete waste that these frames may be trashed for the sake of this small part...

Just in case someone might be able to help - it's actually this temple hinge I need - not the one signified above (ie the other side)...

frame_2_flipped.jpg

For some reason the forum wouldn't let me post the above message earlier - I noticed your reply Chris right after I'd posted earlier...

I guess what I'm trying to say is other than nose pads and Temple tips Oakley only will replace the complete frame. Plus that's only if it's defective. Needing it would need a defect in materials or workmanship. This doesn't sound like a defect it sounds like a little child ripped on it and broke it. Best of luck if you do need nose pads or Temple tips I might be able to help you.

Ya luxottica makes no sense! If this was "silhouette" eyewear from Austria you'd pay $36, get free 2day air and be fixed up. I do hope you find it! Right hinge!

Back