• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, new here

I currently live in Hong Kong, i was thinking it was the high humidity here that has made the nosebridge rubber deteriorate quickly, but realise I've had these for 19 years....

I didn't realise these had become collectibles, and due to reading the x-metal forums, i'm keen to look for my box and coin when i next go back to visit my folks in Aus.

Thanks for the heads up on people here doing tune ups, have been reading a lot in the last few days, i probably need more than just a nose bridge tune up, frames look in decent nick, but the lenses are delaminating, so need new lenses as well....

New lenses, tune up, new rubbers, will cost me more than my new Flak's but i'm sure it will be worth it :)

Hello,
we can revive your X-Metals.
Please check our website;)
Replacement lenses, rubber parts and tune up for Oakley X-Metal series: Romeo 1, Mars, Juliet, XX X-Metal, Penny, Romeo 2, X-squared as well as Badman & Madman by LINEGEAR Japan

Thank you
Daisuke

There is a highly trustworthy company in Japan that makes lenses and rubbers etc call Linegear. I think they may even be able to do the tune up for you as well.

They are a forum sponsor here and make great products.

@Linegear Japan is their name and Boss Diasuke usually checks in and responds to messages too.
Thank you TRUMP for syaing that:)
Daisuke

Back