• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hiding Scratches In Lenses

Bubba

Oakley Expert
louisville
Does anybody out there have tips or tricks to hide the scratches that are unfortunately present in some of my shades? Didn't know if there was a way to "polish" them out or just some way to sort of hide them? Just picked up a used pair that I am glad I could rescue from someone that was clearly not an Oakley enthusiasts, so I can now take core of them and give them a loving home haha..any advice is appreciated

Thanks!

Replace the lenses, but maybe , maybe using a little Rain X might fill the hairline ones in. If they can be felt by a finger nail then no, replace.

I was afraid of the information I would get! To replace lenses...scratches don't effect vision so these will be my every day rough and tough pair I don't have to worry about

If I can find a cheap set of polarized lenses for these jupiter squared glasses then I may replace the lenses but I don't want to pay fill retail for a set because the frames are no where near perfect either

Latest Posts

Back