• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to see if Juliets are for me?

That thread would be more useful if the pictures weren't all jacked up and the one link that could have actual size measurements actually lead to an existing page. Would love to see actual measurements.
Plenty of the pics are still in place and the Linegear link does go to measurements, albeit only of the lenses.

Plenty of the pics are still in place and the Linegear link does go to measurements, albeit only of the lenses.
Ah, damn, my computer must be sucking.

Would still love to see some measurements from things other than the lenses, it's pretty obvious that the orbital coverage is much greater, but what about the stem to stem measurements, etc. That'd be neat to see.

Ah, damn, my computer must be sucking.

Would still love to see some measurements from things other than the lenses, it's pretty obvious that the orbital coverage is much greater, but what about the stem to stem measurements, etc. That'd be neat to see.
I found this from @discostu, https://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/romeo-1-vs-xx.26931/page-2#post-304268 comparing XX and Romeo. I make the equivalent width (widest point across the hammerstems) on a polished Juliet 15.5cm (XX 16.2) so the XX are a bit wider, more so than just the slight extra width of lens. Centre of screw to centre of screw I make 13.7cm (XX 14.0) so less difference there.

Last edited:
Most big heads cant accommodate the shorter ear stems of the XS because they dig into the side of your head, as opposed to wrapping around the back side..

I'm glad you said this. I like my XS, and I don't have a big head (..size-wise), but I feel like I'm always raking my temples when I wear them.

Back