• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HQ Bunker Serial Owner List

uploadfromtaptalk1423965198757.jpg

Got lucky on my Work trip to Tampa
Brandon Fl mall had one
#228 is mine

Wow congrats. I am in pa and called all the stores on the east coast about 6 weeks ago and they had it then, but would not ship it to me. I can't believe it was still there! Good work!

Wow congrats. I am in pa and called all the stores on the east coast about 6 weeks ago and they had it then, but would not ship it to me. I can't believe it was still there! Good work!

Yea its funny
I called all the Tampa stores when I knew I was going there for work
He had it but wouldnt sell it on my CC and hold it for me. But would put it in the back of his office till I got in town
I get there and call him on Monday. Someone took it out of his office and sold it, even when it was marked hold lol.
But he was nice enough to get one over nited from Miami store
It was one of three left in the country he said

Also told me about the Badman Raw that the Miami store sold Sunday
They sold 5 pair to one guy
All RAW editions
He sold on on flea Bay for 7k Supposedly

Yea its funny
I called all the Tampa stores when I knew I was going there for work
He had it but wouldnt sell it on my CC and hold it for me. But would put it in the back of his office till I got in town
I get there and call him on Monday. Someone took it out of his office and sold it, even when it was marked hold lol.
But he was nice enough to get one over nited from Miami store
It was one of three left in the country he said

Also told me about the Badman Raw that the Miami store sold Sunday
They sold 5 pair to one guy
All RAW editions
He sold on on flea Bay for 7k Supposedly
Bought 5? So he dropped 5 grand and made it back in one sale on eBay ... wow ... he sells a few more for maybe 5K each a stupid amount of profit ... i hate 'collectors' (businessmen) like those who profit on other collectors

Back