• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I haven't yet tried, but what are the MD's like to take the earstems off, of?

I've taken a few off and not had issues. They have 2 little nubs, one on top and one on bottom that fit in their own grooves on the frame but @SoulFulFrog just did a pair for me and took off the stems to paint them so he would probably be able to answer this question better than me

Last edited by a moderator:
I've taken a few off and not had issues. They have 2 little nubs, one on top and one on bottom that fit in their own grooves on the frame but @SoulFulFrog just did a pair for me and took off the stems to paint them so he would probably be able to answer this question better than me
That’s unfortunate on both accounts.

?

After you great suggestion up pops an even better one Trumpy: thank you all the same.

Thank you @OakleyGuru379, worled like a charm!

Paul, just being cheeky, regarding your concern about potential damage, while swapping out the MD arms and the loosey goosey arms .... what is one to do ?

Glad it worked out for you.

Back