• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Must Vent

wasntme

Oakley Expert
I sold a pair of Juliet glasses to a guy on ebay last week. He just opened a case claiming the glasses are not as described. His complaint...the arms are too tight. The glasses must be broken because the arms are too tight. WTF??? Seriously he is crying because the arms work too well? He says he is afraid to mess with the screws. F&#*$&G people.

If its his first pair I could see that. Happened to me with a pit boss haha

He claims it is his 10th pair high end Oakley sunglasses. But he does not say he has owned Juliet before. He claims they are not comfortable. My bet...he is another ebay jackoff who is abusing the system to cover his mistake. He has never worn juliets before and he does not like them so instead of being an adult and saying so he is crying and making up an excuse to cover his ass.

Unfortunately he will win if he feels they"don't fit right" or what ever colorful excuse he comes up with. Have him ship it back and refund his money. It's not worth dealing with people that are not familiar with Juliet's... I had people claim the HJ lenses I sold them were fake and don't fit into their HJ frame. They didn't want to press them in fearing they would break or warp the frame. Seriously? They are unfamiliar with their purchase so its everyone else's problem!

Haha wow. Well I bought a pair of r2 seller thought screw was stripped and I got to work just fine. Align holes. Not hard to unscrew to loosen a bit. Especially if he has so many nice pairs

Oh he is sending them back and I will refund the jackoff. I get this kind of crap all the time this one just got me bent because he claims the arms are too tight...I mean really who makes that claim? Sorry I must return this too you because it works too well so it sucks and I can not keep it haha

On my end I bought what a seller described as new xsquareds in mint condition. Rubbers worn out. Needs tuneup. Lenses scratched so I opened a case. They got mad but in end he refunded me difference for all repairs and replacement parts

Latest Posts

Back