• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ideas for Sapphire Badman?

Huntman411

Oakley Enthusiast
Mckinney, TX
I wanna polish them up and make them look great! I was wanting to get them anodized but I'm not sure if the O-luminum will take it any suggestions on alternatives or maybe even suggestions on possible styles I could go for before I polish them up?

To be honest. I'd just wear them. Cause they gonna break. They more time and money you put in them you'll loose when they break. I would really consider a Juliet or some other xmetal to customize. I've owned 6 badman/madmans and I had 2 break. They got replaced but just the aggravation you gotta go thru to get it done! Keep them enjoy them get you an xmetal to customize and it will last forever!
My 2 cents!

To be honest. I'd just wear them. Cause they gonna break. They more time and money you put in them you'll loose when they break. I would really consider a Juliet or some other xmetal to customize. I've owned 6 badman/madmans and I had 2 break. They got replaced but just the aggravation you gotta go thru to get it done! Keep them enjoy them get you an xmetal to customize and it will last forever!
My 2 cents!

Your 2 cents = Priceless!

My 2 cents!
The perfect answer

My 2 cents!
I concur.

I've given away a bunch of these frames and quite a few of them have broken. Don't bother customizing them

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I still think I'm going to polish them up since it's free and that will give me a little practice polishing glasses since it's my first time. Probably going to try to get an XS then. Thanks for the input again.

Latest Posts

Back