• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

In memory of a best friend @RoTors

The only pair in my collection that is from Ross. My tribute that I will always remember him and keep.
17b8d20ac60fcf24c73fc17c8a28a838.jpg

It's sad to hear about the passing away of Ross,
i didn't knew him personally, but i remember seeing his posts on WOAYWT and he seems to be a good guy with notable collection.

R.I.P

I had a few deals with Ross and he was a really great guy to deal with and also to talk to. I wish I could have met him in person.
RIP and prayers out to his Family and friends!!

I want to tag Ross too @RoTors... Speaking of trenchcoats I made him two sets of lenses back in April. Him and I started chatting a lot about 10/2015 all the way through April 2016. This forum has kept me so busy I just lost touch. One of the last things he said to me was he had a long week, but that the Oakley's would def bring a smile to his face. I haven't read his obituary yet. I really hope he died peacefully. GOD BLESS THE DEAD. My heart aches just knowing the people who were truly close to him will miss him so badly.

To all future forum members who hadn't met him... Go search the WOAYWT thread with his username. This guy was balling out with style. He has one of the dopes Ruby XX Xmetal's I've ever seen in person. His selfies were second to none... Sorry @QLR1 The king will have to take off his crown and pour a little liquor out for the homie one last time ;)

If my father were alive to hear the words "balling out with style" in reference to him, his head would actually explode from cockiness. :D

Back