• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

InfiniteHero's custom lens cutting discussion thread

I'm not sure which one I have done the most business with, Infinite Hero or The X Man.
Easily over ten projects with each and each has been flawless.
Great forum folks!

I'm not sure which one I have done the most business with, Infinite Hero or The X Man.
Easily over ten projects with each and each has been flawless.
Great forum folks!

between infinite hero and the xman, you can't really ask for anything more. these guys are the best.

oh, maybe someone who can do lens etching?

So I had InfiniteHero customize a 24k polar lens for my titanium R1 and i am very pleased with the outcome. Everything fit perfect and these are really sick! Communication and updates were superb. He really goes out of his way to help his customers. Im looking to order the tungsten next and some positive red for the mars.

quge3ahu.jpg

I'm another happy InfiniteHero's customer. I got jade for XS, BIP for XX and BI for R1. The lenses fits perfectly. Thanks Man.
Below is a sample of jade in plasma XS
a2e4u7yg.jpg

So I had InfiniteHero customize a 24k polar lens for my titanium R1 and i am very pleased with the outcome. Everything fit perfect and these are really sick! Communication and updates were superb. He really goes out of his way to help his customers. Im looking to order the tungsten next and some positive red for the mars.

quge3ahu.jpg

Bro,that looks so good! I have a 24k polar right now being cut by him. It will be mounted on a Ti Frame. I'll post pics once I get them probably this week.

Back