• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interchangeable Parts List

Here I am, bumping an ancient thread.
dr.chop asked many years ago about Minute 2.0 icon compatibility, in this thread. I don't see an answer.

I've been researching for many hours to find this out.
Does anyone reading this know what icons are compatible with Minute 2.0?
dr.chop, are you still here (I can't seem to PM you).

I created a new post with photos last night about my dilemma.
Help - Minute 2.0 icons - have researched for over 5 hours!

Not sure if it has been said, but I just realized today that Scalpel Icons are the exact same ad Pit Boss II icons

In regards to the radarlocks, are the "accent" pieces on the arms, for lack of not knowing the correct name, interchangeable?

Is there a supplier for these? or does it require a donor frame?

pic for reference- the blue piece
o-RadarLock+TDF2.jpg

thanks.

In regards to the radarlocks, are the "accent" pieces on the arms, for lack of not knowing the correct name, interchangeable?

Is there a supplier for these? or does it require a donor frame?

pic for reference- the blue piece
View attachment 406275

thanks.

The "bands".
Not sold separately. They can be replaced but are not meant to be continuously swapped out. A bit of a pain to remove.

Does anyone know if the Straight Jacket Earsocks can be swapped for use with the Pit Bull.
If not are there any sites that sell the socks for the Pit Bull. Have a Pair that i'm working on customizing and the socks are in pretty bad shape.

Does anyone know if the Straight Jacket Earsocks can be swapped for use with the Pit Bull.
If not are there any sites that sell the socks for the Pit Bull. Have a Pair that i'm working on customizing and the socks are in pretty bad shape.
Negative. PB socks are much fatter. You'll have to hunt eBay for them.

Latest Posts

Back